CNG- filling stations installation supervision
High quality of CNG- filling stations installation supervision allows minimizing risks while in operation, and to reveal failures even before commissioning of the equipment took place.
Our engineers have first-hand experience in organizing and carrying out the installation supervision. They have completed trainings from the leading CNG- equipment manufacturers of the world.
In order to make failure-free operation after start- up and commissioning possible we make personnel trainings.
CNG- filling stations installation supervision: Special features:
Installation is carried out according to a plan developed in advance and strictly in conformity with the recommendations of the manufacturers and SNiP (construction rules and regulations).
CNG-filling station equipment installation step-by step
- Installation of technological and operator units, inlet valve group and gas storage;
- Installation of gas dispensers;
- Installation of equipment components that were dismounted for transportation purposes: vent pipes, roof;
- Installation of gutters (if present in the project), inter-unit pipelining;
- Installation piping betweeninlet valve group and the technological unitwith weld examination and hydrostatic and pneumatic testing;
- Installation of piping between the technological unit, gas storage and gas dispensers, mounting of fittings, examination and testing;
- Installation of inlet gas pipeline cathode protection system and connection of the equipment to the grounding circuit;
- Installation of a lightning rod, inter-unit wiring and resurfacing if necessary.
- Installation of shed structure.